Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beauty Survey #1


SKINCARE
  • How many times do you wash your face daily? Usually twice, but occasionally I get lazy.
  • What skin type do you have? Combination to oily
  • What is your current facial wash? Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser
  • Do you exfoliate? About once or twice weekly with my Clarisonic Mia
  • What moisturizer do you use? Kate Somerville Oil-Free
  • Do you have freckles? Sadly no
  • Do you use eye cream? Yes, I use Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
  • Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I do. Sadly.
  • Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? I used to use it but I really didn't like it very much. It left much to be desired as far as skincare was concerned.
MAKE-UP
  • What foundation do you use? Currently I use Diorskin Nude.
  • How about concealer? I use a facial concealer as well as an under-eye concealer. My facial concealer is Chanel Correcteur Perfection. My under-eye concealer is Laura Mercier Secret Concealer.
  • Do you know your undertone color? I'm pretty positive that I have pink undertones in my skin.
  • What do you think of fake eyelashes? I like them, but I rarely wear them, and by rarely I mean around 2-3 times annually. 
  • Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Ugh, yes. I try to follow that rule, but the first sign that I need to throw a mascara out is when it gets dry or goopy (assuming it wasn't already). 
  • What brand of mascara do you use? Right now I'm alternating between Rimmel ScandalEyes Show Off mascara and Benefit They're Real.
  • Sephora or MAC? I love them both, but I'll go with Sephora. I could survive with just Sephora but not with just MAC.
  • Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Not yet... :)
  • What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes
  • Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, I use Laura Mercier Eye Basics right now, but I don't love it, so when it runs out I want to try something else.
  • For the face? Yes, I use Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer.
  • What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? NARS' duo in Kuala Lumpur. Both shades.
  • Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil usually but sometimes gel.
  • How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Hardly ever, really.
  • What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I like them, but I find them to be too much work for everyday use.
  • Do you use mineral makeup? No.
  • What is your favorite lipstick? Chanel Rouge Coco in Magnolia
  • How about lipgloss? Laura Mercier Lip Plumper in Pink Pearl
  • What is your favorite blush to use? NARS Sin or MAC Stereo Rose
MAKE ME CHOOSE
  • Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No.
  • Do you like drugstore makeup? Occasionally, but when I buy it I'm often disappointed.
  • Do you go to CCO’s? When I'm near them.
  • Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I want to so badly, if I could only find somewhere to take them that would be legitimate. 
  • Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not particularly... If I try to put on eyeliner too quickly I might mess up.
  • Name a makeup crime that you hate? Drawn on brows!
  • Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Rarely.
  • Which celebrity always has great make up? Mostly models.
  • If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? concealer
  • Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I would probably not be as confident if I did, but I could.
  • Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Depends on how broken out my skin is on any given day.
  • In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Ooh, that's tough. I love love love Dior, though.
  • What do you think of Makeup? I think I'm moderately obsessed.


Take this survey and comment with a link to your post, I'd love to read what you all think!

xx,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs