Thursday, April 4, 2013

Current Beauty Favorites

I'm running low on energy today, but I really wanted to get this post up today, so let's get to it!

My favorite eye product for the past few weeks has been the Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Golden Mink! The shadows are the best I've tried in such a long time, if ever! The quad contains a gold glitter (like chic, grown-up glitter), a copper glitter, a beigey gold satin and a chocolate brown satin. Whether I feel like a pretty, dramatic eye look or if I want to slap on some makeup and go, lately I've been always using this palette. For a dramatic look I use the beigey gold on the lid, the chocolate in the crease, and top the beigey gold with the copper glitter. For a lazy day, I'll wear just one of the glitters all over the eyelid with some mascara.


My favorite face product recently has been the Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup. I wear shade 4. It's an extremely unique consistency for a foundation-like product. It feels as thin as water, but offers excellent coverage, as well as a little bit of SPF. I'd say it's light to medium coverage, specifically. I do have to blot maybe once or twice daily due to my oilier skin, but that's quite manageable, considering I'm in love with the finish! It's very satin-like. Like the Tom Ford palette I mentioned above, it is extremely expensive, but if you can swing the hefty price tag, I would highly suggest giving it a go.


For lips, I've been obsessed with my NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine. I absolutely hate the name, but its lovely pink-mauve color and beautifully matte texture has me in love with the product overall! I highly recommend it. It's not very moisturizing but is also not very drying.


That's it for my current favorites! I might try to get another post like this posted sometime in the next two weeks. 

xx,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs