Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sephora VIB Sale Haul

Knowing me, it's not a surprise that I couldn't resist a Sephora sale. It was a 15% off discount, so that's pretty awesome!

There were about 2983243978429 things I wanted to get, but I settled on four.

The first thing I picked up was the Stila Convertible Color in Sweet Pea.  It's part of Sephora's Colorvision collection in the category "Infrared Rouge". This particular formula as a cream blush is my new obsession (I got Camellia just last weekend). Sweet Pea is a bright pink, and, like all of the Convertible Color products, it's highly pigmented. I plan to apply this with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, as I do with Camellia.


Next up, I chose the Dior 5 Coleurs eyeshadow palette in Petal Shine. Like the Stila product mentioned above, it's a part of Sephora's Colorvision collection. Petal Shine is in the "Lucid Lilac" category. The texture of Dior shadows is seriously incredible. I have several other palettes from Dior that I use all the time. 


I also bought a NARS Larger Than Life eyeliner in Via Veneto (matte black). It's an incredibly dark and creamy-textured pencil liner. I was in need of a basic true black liner, and this one from NARS definitely fit the bill. It's also supposed to be quite long-wearing, so we will see how that goes!

Finally, I purchased the Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment. It's a smoothing and mattifying foundation primer that also contains acne-fighting properties. My oily skin has been driving me mad lately, so I figured I'd give this primer a try. 

That's all for this haul, ladies and gentleman! I hope you've enjoyed this post, and if you have any questions about any of the products please contact me on Tumblr. 

xx,

Jillian

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! because GFC is leaving come follow my through bloglovin' I promise ill follow you back :) Thanks
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog

    p.s. hosting a giveaway on my blog, come and enter!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Design by Designer Blogs