Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Chitchat and Hair Ideas

Today is a lovely freezing day outside. Two months ago I would have expected this, but in mid March? Come on, weather!

I'm hoping to get my hair cut and colored this weekend, and if I'm lucky, maybe also permanently straightened again. My roots are bugging me, my hair has lost its luster, and my hair is creeping back to its frizzy ways. Thank goodness for hairstylists!

Last time I got my hair colored it was a rich medium brown. I loved it, but this time I want something a little different. My inspiration is the attached photo of Emma Stone. I'm not sure when the photo was taken, but the color is perfect!

I also can't wait to try and curl my hair this weekend, just for fun. I'm hoping that the curl will hold a little longer than the usual ten seconds.

Can you believe it's almost my birthday? Time has gone slowly since my last birthday, but the fact that it's getting so close was still a surprise. Only two months from today and I will be seventeen! Naturally, because I love planning things, I'm already preparing my birthday party ideas and wishlist. You know me, always busy with something silly.

xx,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Design by Designer Blogs